Failing to bring everyone up to speed immediately can result in high turnover rates and poor efficiency
A structured onboarding process guarantees employees have all the necessary materials and information from the first day on ensuring employee satisfaction. Onboarding is not just an HR concern, but requires the collaboration of several departments and process owners.
This webinar covers:
- Coordinate responsibilities to ensure a smooth provision of work material and other arrangements.
- Structured onboarding will ensure every employee feels welcome and at ease from day one –and even the days before.
- No tasks were left undone.
- New hires become productive much faster.
- Needed materials can be purchased in advance.
- Good reputation for the company’s image.
- Increase retention rates.
This webinar covers
- Digital Process Automation. What does it mean and can it accelerate the path to Digital Transformation?
Live Demo of the HR onboarding application.