Turn great ideas into business impact – faster than you ever thought possible
Join us in Vienna for the AXON Ivy Partner Conference 2020, the premier event for the world’s most powerful digital business platform for complex process handling.
Our annual event brings together business partners and innovators for deep insights, inspirational content and powerful networking. Discover how companies automated processes, cut costs, streamlined operations and future-proofed their technology investments – and how you can do the same quickly and repeatably with the Axon.ivy Digital Business Platform. At our event in Vienna you will hear from experts who are delivering significant ROI and changing the way companies work.
You will explore bold ideas for creating value for your customers and prospects, from smart turn-key solutions and intelligent core business applications to ground-breaking business models. After two days packed with great experiences and valuable networking connections, you will leave with the knowledge you need to achieve even more business success.
During the event you will
- Hear from experts about their digital process automation success stories
- Gain new inspirations to pinpoint your prospects' challenges
- Understand why customers choose the Axon.ivy Digital Business Platform
- Learn to successfully engage customers in conversations concerning digital process automation solutions
- Gain a thorough understanding of the key benefits of the Axon.ivy Digital Business Platform
- Understand the upcoming roadmaps and technology trends
- Understand how the Axon.ivy Digital Business Platform can help you to achieve more business success
- Enjoy tasty local Austrian food and drinks and discover why you will attend again and again
Here you find the program of the first day
Here you find the program for the second day
Who should attend the AXON Ivy partner conference?
To benefit most from this conference, we encourage you to join with at least 2 people from your organization (one with a focus on sales, and another with a more technical focus, such as pre-sales or solution architecture).
In which language will the conference be held?
Where should you stay during the event?
The venue is the Hotel Stefanie in Vienna, Austria. We recommend our partners to book a room in this hotel. Feel free to contact the hotel directly or book through your travel agency.
What are the costs of the event?
The conference is included with the annual partner fee. If you are not current with your partner fee payment, you must purchase a 'Partner Pass' in order to attend. Please request this option by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer within 5 business days and confirm your participation.
Every attendee covers his own travel and accommodation costs.
What are cancellation and no-show policies?
We understand that situations arise in which you must cancel your participation. That’s why you can cancel your registration free of charge till October 20, 2020. However, we ask for your understanding that AXON Ivy will charge you a fee of € 300.- for any cancellation given after October 20, 2020 or no-show at the event.